steam locomotive 50 3685-0
|Builder:||Lokfabrik Krauss-Maffei in München-Allach|
The machine first took to the rails on 20.11.1940 in Munich-Allach as 50 828, initially being put into service in the then Ostmark, today Austria.
Her replacement logbook shows that the locomotive was due to be overhauled in the locomotive repair workshops in Meiningen in 1987 because of a cracked frame. Oewever, the work was never carried out and she was towed away to the scrap lines at Meyenburg, spending several years there in the company of her sister 50 3624. In March 1993, both of them were moved to Salzwedel.