steam locomotive 50 3682-7
This locomotive first saw the light of day in October 1939 in the Krauss-Maffei loco factory in Munich, with works number 15774 and was put into service by the DRG with the running number 50 255. Her log book went astray at some time in the chaos of war, so we can only be sure of her working depots from 1946 onwards. Existing documentation tells us that she was delivered to the state railway regional headquarters at Oppeln (Opole), transferred to Berlin in 1942, finally moving to Hanover in 1943. At the end of the war, she was found in the railway's repair workshops at Stendal.